3/31/2003

Favorite Niece Update I

Elizabeth Grace Marie
5 Months old
I don't get much respect, my favorite aunt doesn't think I can think because I don't know any words, but my favorite uncle thinks he knows enough of what I'm thinking to write these captions.
March 28

Grandma looked in daddy's picture book and saw a picture of him sitting the kitchen sink. (That sink was where the frig is now) What was good for daddy must be good for me, at least I sit up without plopping over on my side. Grandma still the same bells daddy played with. Don't know how daddy grew up without a battery powered swing.

Had to pose before taking my nap. At least I was out of my sleeper and didn't have any fingers in my mouth.

Back in my sleeper, can't sleep without my sleeper. Notice the high dollar toys Grandpa hung in my crib. As you can tell I haven't gotten out the starting gate on the road to spoiled diva. It would help if they laid me underneath the "toys" so I had an outside chance of hitting them if I swung at them. If you really squint you can see I'm sound asleep even with my left pinky finger bent back 90 degrees.

Nap time is over and am now modeling my Easter dress. Grandma got me some new socks.

My favorite uncle got the bright idea of having me sit in the kiddie rocking chair, but I'm not big enough yet. The coefficient of friction between the chair and my butt isn't high enough to keep me from sliding.

The least I can do is frown and bear it.

Sliding can be fun.....

...but not for long. Now everyone is laughing at me.

March 29

This is my favorite dress. It's made with a thick material so it takes awhile for my drool to soak through and it doesn't show. When I spit my milk up they better wipe that up because milk shows. At Grandma's I get to suck on a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon (Grandma goes to the same Toys R Us Grandpa does) but at great Grandma's birthday party I have to suck on my fingers. I can choose my favorite dress but can't decide which finger tastes best so I suck on as many as I can.

March 30

Now I'm sitting in the laundry basket. Grandma needs to stop looking a daddy's picture book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home