Favorite Niece Update XX - Part III
December 28
No hills are long enough to ski in Iowa and so one slides down the hill on a tube.
Me sliding down a hill on a tube for the first time.
Jake and Amelia about to slide down the hill. Amelia's mom would have been proud to see her wearing a hat, even if it did not cover her ears.
Even Nana slid down the hill.
A rope pulls one back to the top of the hill. Nana got a cord of her coat wrapped around the rope but Uncle Andrew does not have picture of that.
Daddy, me, Amelia and Jake sliding down the hill.
Versa sliding to the bottom of the hill.
I would ride on daddy's back when going to the top.
Jake
Amelia
Jake sliding down the hill the hard way, sitting in instead of on the tube. That had to be a rough ride sliding on one's knees.
The motley crew tubing picture.
Jake had had enough tubing so I got my own tube.
May look like I was crying but I was not.
Bill sliding down the fast side.
Uncle Andrew half way down the hill.
Daddy pulling me to the top.
Uncle Andrew went tubing with his camera and they both survived.
Amelia, Bill, I, John and uncle Andrew went down together. Go a little bit faster when hooked up in a group.
Have had enough, time to turn in the tubes.
Took a nap during the drive home even thou I did not want to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home