Favorite Niece Update XXIII Part IV
January 4
Nice layer of ice on the roads.
It's 10:00 and one should be wearing an undershirt.
Wearing my Christmas dress.
The Children's Christmas Program had been twice postpone, due to bad weather, so uncle Andrew was able to attend. With the 11:00 start he was glad my part was first so he leave for Texas before the program was over.
Waiting to say my line.
It's my turn.
Saying my line, "I have a light in my hand, cause Jesus was born, Jesus was born on Christmas morn, and I clap for joy".
Proud of myself, I didn't flub my line.
The 3-K kids singing, uncle Andrew said low volume was not an issue.
Looking for mom & dad.
Found them.
According to uncle Andrew's calculations in 9 years, 9 months and 18 days, I too will be able to hit a deer like cousin Levi did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home