5/31/2003

Favorite Niece Update II

Elizabeth Grace Marie
7 Months old
My favorite uncle STILL thinks he knows enough of what I'm thinking to write captions.
March 28

Snickers can get to close to me because I can only roll. It will be fun to chase Snickers once I learn to walk.

Having scared Snickers into the next room with my growl I can read my book in peace. Had a terrible time concentrating until I took a sock off. Uncle Andrew says it's good I'm too young to care how diapers make my butt look big.

Was reading my book when mom decided she could do it better. By page three I was tired of mom pointing at the kittens and telling me that color they were. Plus she was pointing at the words, whatever they are good for. Uncle Andrew thinks this will not be our last mother daughter discussion.

Who needs open a book to read it, mom gave up reading it her way somewhere on page four. It helped that she was distracted by end of the commercial break to the NASCAR race. Grandma thinks it strange how I curl my toes.

Sitting on Grandma's lap. I don't call her Grandma but my favorite uncle can't remember what I call her and I have gotten tired of correcting him.

Posing for pictures in the backyard with a cranberry-apple juice stain on my top. Someone put my sock back on. Oh well I'll just have to take it off again.

Out of my stained clothes and into my pjs and off I roll. Can't wait until I figure out how to crawl. Based on cousin Elyssa's toes my toe curling came from the mom's side of the family.

March 30

Uncle Andrew and his favorite niece.

Grandma brought my rocking chair and I posed with my teddy bear. Am now big enough to set in the chair without sliding but not big enough to sit in the chair and touch the grass. It'd be nice if my favorite uncle could take my picture and include all of my left hand.

Grandpa and his favorite granddaughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home