11/06/2006

Favorite Niece Update XVI

Elizabeth Grace Marie
4 Years Old
October 22

It's that time of the year.

My favorite uncle dresses up high dollar gift boxes (guessing that none of the letters on the side of the box spell Neiman Marcus) with Dora wrapping paper...

...while my grandmas sit around watching me open them. By the way Jason is as exited as he looks.

Grandma Hurd's gift box was higher dollar then my favorite uncle's gift box.

New PJ's.

Proof that I'm four.

Both Grandma and Great Grandma Hibma worked on this quilt.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Grandparents row better known as my fan club.

My bed modeling my new quilt and my gifts.

Why am I wearing balloons around my ankles again?

After popping balloons we're standing around an empty bucket with ears of corn near by. At least we're out of the wind. Uncle Andrew couldn't believe Jenna's choice of footwear when 38 was the high temp. Told him not to worry about it because Jenna was wearing an undershirt. I lied but he seemed satisfied with that answer.

Had a relay race to see which team could shell their corn first. My team won of course.

Glad daddy has a combine that does this, shelling corn would be hard on one's hands if one had to do it for work.

Jenna & I playing Barbie.

My candle fell over.

Was excitied to hear Happy Birthday sung to me.

Took a few tries but finally blew out my candle.

Gifts are nice but how often do I get two scoops of ice cream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home