3/22/2008

Favorite Niece Update XXI - Part I

March 22

Parker and I looking thru my suitcase for some candy.

Parker drawing a birthday cake.

Parker showing me how to dance.

Parker blew out the candles while I erased them.

EGM: "This wall is too tall to see over." P: "But the good news is, it is short enough to climb on top of." EGM: "How we going to do that?"

P: "Easy, just grab the top and climb up the wall."

EGM: "I can't do it."

P: "All you have to do is put your toes in the cracks." EGM: "I can't..." then daddy showed up and said I could not climb the wall.

Watching tv with Uncle Bill.

Heading to Parker's house.

Talking to mommy while sitting in Parker's swing.

Parker didn't eat the crusts of her p&b sandwich while I ate the whole thing.

Parker's daddy explaining his dry rub recipe. It's a secret recipe because he doesn't measure anything, just adds stuff until it tastes good.

Grandpa is suppose to be watching Timothy so it's a good thing he's sleeping also.

Burgers almost done and the ribs are just getting started.

Uncle Bill, Papa & uncle Andrew went to the LSU ballgame so they missed out on the ribs, but they got to see LSU lose 14-13 after being ahead 9-0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home