Vacation 2008 - Day 9
April 13
After leaving Boyd's birthday party I spent the night in Pell City, AL. Had a 30 minute drive to the McDonald's on Acton Road to meet the Johnson's.
After leaving Boyd's birthday party I spent the night in Pell City, AL. Had a 30 minute drive to the McDonald's on Acton Road to meet the Johnson's.
Little Todd, Suzy & Sarah Morgan in their Sunday morning Sausage McGriddles eating garb. j/k
Suzy & Anna Layne having after church lunch/dinner at Jason's Deli.
Suzy has mastered the art of the mothering, it takes skills to carry a child and apply lipstick.
Todd & Sarah Morgan.
Even when Anne Layne is put down she doesn't get the chance to walk on her own.Arrived home 9 days, 5 hours and 48 minutes after I had left. Drove 3911 miles, burned 131.718 gls of gas (that costed $455.64) and averaged 29.69 mpg.
How to view the GPS track in Google Earth
Open Google Earth
Click File > Open
Paste the following address into the File Name box
http://alhibmaa.googlepages.com/20080413.kmz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home