6/27/2010

Vacation 2010 - Day 2

Sunday June 27

All my girlfriends are bugging me to hear about my trip so I guess I shouldn't quit after day 1.

Woke up at 2:45 and fell asleep sometime after 3:30. Woke up again at 7:30 but this time I was able to roll over, go back to sleep and wake up at 10:20.

They had started church without me. Made it for the Alice is leaving portion. Karen translated and I needed to use the kleenex. Keith asked if I wanted to say anything, wasn't prepared for that. Blubbered my way thru, hoped Karen's translation improved it.

The handiwork of Alice's favorite French nieces.

Was starting to feel hungry, about time since the last thing I ate was the AA provided breakfast. Another excuse to go to Europe, it an easy but expensive way to diet.

Yes mom I ate two carrots and three green beans but I didn't put any mushrooms on my lamb...

...couple bites of cantaloup(e)...

...and washed it down with an assortment of liquids.

Dessert was apple pie French style.

Only remember the dog's name, Drunk. He will be a police dog when he grows up.

Alice's Posse. One told me to tell the folks hi. Would be glad to but you need to tell Alice to say hi because she'll see them tomorrow. (The "blob" is to protect the innocent.)

Lyon

Alice's apartment was in one of the white buildings, in a 1/3 of the way from the left, just below the horizon.

Tried the Bank of America card, still didn't work but the credit union card made the ATM spit out €300 so I was happy camper.

The men went to watch World Cup, on a big tv, while I ate leftovers with Karen & Alice. 22:30 I was back in my 85° room and none of the Dog's exterior panels had any additional modifications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home