Favorite Niece Update XXVI Part I
December 25
While daddy was outside blowing the snow the snowplow had left in Grandpa's driveway...
...I was inside playing with my new Nintendo DSi.
Showing Grandma my Nintendo.
The love seat is the substitute fireplace. Have not figured out how Santa gets inside the house when there is no fireplace.
Aunt Alice gave me a book with words too big for me to read...
...so she recorded it on cd so I could listen to it.
Gave daddy a calender with pictures I had taken with Grandma's camera.
Grandma trying to remember where she hid my gift.
Good thing she finally found the gift, because it was a camera. Uncle Andrew is worried I'll start blogging.
Grandma helping me make a stuffed animal.
Taking my cough syrup.
Christmas videos, click here to watch the videos in "HD".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home