Favorite Niece Update XXV Part I
October 18
Time for my 7th birthday party.
Time for my 7th birthday party.
Showing Aunt Alice a crossword puzzle.
Chester the cat looking at me.
Uncle Andrew made me smile so he'd get a picture of my missing tooth.
Chester the cat on grandpa's chair.
Grandpa, mom & dad tying strings to the balloons.
Ready to stomp balloons. Tried it on the grass but the sticks were popping the balloons.
Trying to stomp on grandpa's balloon.
The grandpas seeing who could transfer the most cotton balls in 30 seconds.
I played against aunt Alice.
Uncle Andrew said he was too out of shape to jump on the trampoline, so Jenna, daddy & I jumped.
Uncle Andrew gave me Lucky Charms.
Reading my card.
Aunt Alice gave me a puzzle.
Jenna gave me a stamp set.
Daddy lighting my 7 candles.
Chester the cat watching Jenna & I stamp.
Chester the cat got some birthday ice cream.
Playing with my new chess set.
Another fun party activity, smelling hand sanitizer.
Family picture time.
Grandma is yawning, the party is over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home