7/09/2003

Favorite Niece Update III

Elizabeth Grace Marie
8+ Months old
My favorite uncle STILL thinks he knows enough of what I'm thinking to write captions.
March 28

I can sit myself up and crawl now. Can also clap my hands but my favorite uncle says that's a little hard to capture on film.

Two coke cans and three remotes are enough incentive to try and pull myself up. Can't do it yet but dad still keeps telling me no for some unknown reason.

July 4

The reunion of Great Great Grandpa's family wore me out. The family tree has me as descendant #205. One could say I saw a lot of people I'd never seen before.

July 6

I don't really clown around but my favorite uncle's camera makes it look that way.

Grandma gave me a piece of ice to play with. Once I got used to the cold I tried to pick it up but kept slipping out of my fingers.

Playing with Grandma's high dollar toy collection.

From playing with Grandma's high dollar toy collection to sitting in Grandma's high dollar high chair. It's the same one that dad used and I can push the tray off. Grandpa ties me in so I won't fall out if I push the tray off. All I needed was something tied to my limbs and life would have been complete.

Posing by the corn field. The corn was almost as interesting as the grass was.

My favorite uncle finally took a picture of me with mom and dad.

July 7

Wearing my favorite psychedelic outfit. My favorite uncle thinks my fashion tastes are a little strange but what does he know.

Taking my afternoon beauty nap. More comfortable then it looks.

Still taking my afternoon beauty nap. This wasn't as comfortable as it looks.

After my beauty nap (seemed to work) I wanted grandma to hold me but that was kinda hard when she was making bread so went for a wagon ride. My favorite uncle is glad I haven't started throwing my toys over the side and then crying till I get them back to repeat the cycle.

Going home after a day at Grandma's. For some reason my favorite uncle says it's good I'm too young to care what dad drives me around in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home