Conway B&B
June 16
The semifinal game for 9U Cal Ripken Spring 2007 League Playoffs ended at 9:25 pm last night. Since the championship game was going to be at 10 am, Caren had offered my choice of guest bedrooms so I could save $5.98 in gas and $2.40 in tolls. Since the Crawdads won I took the downstairs guest bedroom.
This was the scene outside the bedroom at 8:15, there would be no ballgame today. The Hibma Estate Limo needed a bath anyway.
Cody & Cory were playing video games.
Cody got mad because I took a picture of him in his underpants, which is why he has his t-shirt pulled over his legs. Cory wasn't the least bit concerned because he was wearing boxers instead of underpants. They wanted what I was doing there, told them I'd moved in but they didn't believe me.
Cody covered up in a blanket so he didn't wouldn't have to pull his t-shirt over his legs anymore.
After a hearty breakfast of Trix cereal floating in organic 1% milk and chased down with a blueberry pop tart it time to check out Cody's teddy bears. They were headed to Austin, so Bond could spend Father's Day with the in-laws, and Caren had given him a one teddy bear limit. Curious George was left behind, forgot the name of the blue critter.
Cody demostrating that the blue critter is also a fanny pack.
Caren sorting shoes...
...and collecting Cory's medicine.
For some reason Cody wanted to know how to spell weird & Andrew. I told him weird was spelled w-e-r-t-b and Andrew was spelled k-t-o-q-v-v. He didn't believe me so he asked mom.
Caren took the opportunity to spell weird to remind Cody of the i-before-e-except-after-c rule. Should've picked a different word because weird is an exception to the rule.
Cody signed his work.
Bond trying not throw his back out loading the Conway bus.
Cory trying to confuse everyone by wearing his brother's shirt.
Epilogue: Tuesday night the Crawdads lost the championship game 9-3 to the Texas Heat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home