Golden Harvest Day Part I
June 28
Esbenshade Farms hosts Golden Harvest Day since the price was right, free, I ventured across the Red River. Jim Esbenshade has tons of unrestored and some restored equipment. Golden Harvest Day gives him an excuse to play with them.
Esbenshade Farms hosts Golden Harvest Day since the price was right, free, I ventured across the Red River. Jim Esbenshade has tons of unrestored and some restored equipment. Golden Harvest Day gives him an excuse to play with them.
A few of the tractors others had brought.
McCormick-Deering O-12 the orchard version of the W-12.
Needed the a pull from a JD to start.
650 LP
IH 1468
JD 4020
DC Case on a Case baler.
Harvesting potatoes, RFD-TV was there filming all day.
Harvesting potatoes looked like too much work.
This girl was getting supper.
1456 with a belly fuel tank.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home