7/05/2007

Mona Vie - Who Needs Amway

June 24

A member of the Texas Photo Forum posted a message inviting one and all to take pictures at a “barnstorming” party Sunday afternoon, call for directions. The reason for the call was to let one know that the barnstorming was the worm on the end of a multi level marketing hook. Being the fearless cynic that I am I went anyway besides how often does one get to see a Taperwing Waco fly. What’s a Taperwing Waco look like anyway?

This is what a Taperwing Waco looks like on the ground...

...in the air...

...and back on the ground.

Start up.

Then it was time for the 6:00 Barnstorming to start, the first one was at noon. The neighbor goes up in his Pitts and does some loops and 4-point rolls. After he lands it’s time for the presentation.

Mona Vie is a blend of umpteen different juices that help do something, I zoned out sometime during the explanation of a free radical. At the end of presentation they gave away a ride in the Waco & a couple bottles of Mona Vie.

A fellow photographer arrived as I was packing my gear, he timed it much better then I did. When I got home I had two diet Mountain Dews while I dreamt of sitting in the Hibma Estate Lounger sipping Mona Vie once a day while the money rolls in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home