Favorite Niece Update V
Elizabeth Grace Marie
One Year Old
Showing my favorite uncle how old I'm going to be, my thumb doesn't count. At my birthday party I ignored all requests to show how old I was.
Eating breakfast in grandma's new highchair, she got tired of tying me in. Started using a spoon yesterday, sometimes have a hard time getting anything on the spoon but succeeded this time.
Grandma needs a bowl, even if she doesn't know it. Don't get scolded for getting Grandma a bowl like I do when I look for something in Grandma's file drawer.
Grandma, I looked everywhere for the blue bowl but can't find it. Sure you can't use one of these I've already gotten out. I'd get you a white one, with the blue marks on it, but it is too heavy to lift with one hand.
October 13
Showing my favorite uncle how old I'm going to be, my thumb doesn't count. At my birthday party I ignored all requests to show how old I was.
Eating breakfast in grandma's new highchair, she got tired of tying me in. Started using a spoon yesterday, sometimes have a hard time getting anything on the spoon but succeeded this time.
Grandma needs a bowl, even if she doesn't know it. Don't get scolded for getting Grandma a bowl like I do when I look for something in Grandma's file drawer.
Grandma, I looked everywhere for the blue bowl but can't find it. Sure you can't use one of these I've already gotten out. I'd get you a white one, with the blue marks on it, but it is too heavy to lift with one hand.
October 14
Grandma took me to field were dad, grandpa & my favorite uncle were working and was given an ear of corn to hold.
October 19
Checking out my birthday cake. Even thou they had matches they didn't light my candle. Oh well at least everyone wasn't telling me to blow it out.
Testing the bear Elyssa gave me for softness, it passed.
It's fun being the center of attention.
Reading my favorite birthday card, the only word I could read was 'oooh'.
Who needs a spoon to eat ice cream when fingers work just fine.
All my cousins.
All my grandparents.
Proof my birthday party was one exciting shindig.
October 20
Grandma got me a set farm magnets since I was getting tired of playing with the ones from elevator.
My favorite uncle told me to keep standing until he took a picture. First he had to turn the camera on then he forgot to take the lens cap off. By the time the picture was taken I was starting to sway.
Had to get a picture in my favorite rocking chair before my favorite uncle left.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home