4/10/2006

Favorite Niece Update XV

Elizabeth Grace Marie
41 Years Old
March 31

Talking on the phone.

Would have loved to help make 72 twice baked potatoes but grandpa and grandma decided to do it while I napped.

Helped Uncle Andrew make an adapter (used tinfoil and the base of one Grandma’s cake decorating couplers) so we could blow up his bed using a vacuum instead of my lungs. Uncle Andrew said MacGyver couldn’t have done it better. Asked who MacGyver was and discovered that he was Dora’s uncle and the reason I hadn’t seen him on the Dora’s show was because MacGyver is older then Uncle Andrew. Older then Uncle Andrew is too old to be on Nick Jr.

Daddy and I testing the blown up air mattress.

Grandma’s new house has lots of hiding places.

April 1

Celebrated Great Grandma Hibma's 90th birthday.

Uncle Andrew wanted to know if I carried my Leatherman in my purse.

April 2

Had dinner (lunch for you city slickers) after church and here are some of my cousins.

Daddy wanted to read a book to me but I told him I could read it myself. This picture shows how good of a book reader I am. (Uncle Andrew here, pictures lie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home