Favorite Niece Update VI
The lid is about to hit the floor but I don't care because it is going to make a lot of noise.
Got the lid back on the pan...
...and am very proud of myself.
"Hi, Hi" once Grandpa gives me a hand-me-down phone that works I'll say more.
Uncle Andrew helps me read my alphabet book.
Need to stand on a 2x8 to see out the window.
December 25
Grandma got a frying pan, grandpa got a shirt, daddy got a grinder and uncle Andrew got a weed eater so I was real happy to get a big box of Frosted Flakes.
After my Christmas morning beauty rest, now I am ready to open Grandma's present.
Opening grandma's present while doing what I do best, point.
For some reason I couldn't finish opening it until Grandpa put on my sock and shoes.
Grandma gave me a barn (closest thing to a doll house a girl gets when grandma lives on a farm) and look how many people to took to figure out how it all works.
December 29
After my morning beauty nap.
Got my books and all I need now is someone to read them to me.
Grandma, don't ask me, I don't know what you are talking about.
Did the only hand motion I know to the Itsy Bitsy Spider and my favorite uncle flubbed the picture.
Takes a lot of faces to eat my grapes. Still don't understand why I need a bib.
Always looking for comfortable sleeping positions and I succeeded in finding another.
January 1
Don't always need someone to read my books for me.
Helping Grandpa set the table, I'm not allowed to carry knives or forks yet.
But am allowed to take plates to the table. Grandma says she going to work me to the bone, to get as much use out of me as she can, before I grow out of the I want to help phase.
Trying to close the dish washer, but it's too heavy and mom says I'm too young to get a hernia.
January 2
Using uncle Andrew's cooler as a chair.
Showing Grandma my teeth.
Uncle Andrew asked me to wipe my nose with my kleenex and I did. Now he thinks I'm a genius.
January 4
Someone felt sorry for me and gave me a doll house. Dad didn't think much of the doll house until I told him it didn't need any batteries. My barn takes batteries and it makes chicken noises any time someone (including Snickers the cat) walks in the living room. Do wish the doll house had a bed like the barn does. One can twist a knob to flip the bed up and what ever is on the bed (Old McDonald or a barnyard animal) goes flying out of the hay mound and lands in the garden. Think my dolls will enjoy visiting the barn.
Mommy reads to me.
For some reason uncle Andrew says I cheat when I play peek-a-boo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home