11/02/2004

Favorite Niece Update X

Elizabeth Grace Marie
2 Years Old
October 22

Why has Grandma lit two candles in a piece of pie?

Now I understand, the pumpkin pie confused me, today is my second birthday. Wish it was a bad dream but the wonderful choral rendition of Happy Birthday I hear, keeps bringing me back to reality and I can't bear to look. I'm never going to tell anyone how old I am.

Almost have the first candle out.

The plate is rotated so my category 5 blowing will reach the second candle. Still can't believe how old I am.

Finally done, someone get me a paper bag.

At least I'm still young enough to use my fingers.

Look what's in this empty bag Grandma.

October 24

Opening my birthday gifts with my cousins, Jenna & Jason.

One advantage of being old is getting big gifts. So big that only daddy can get it out of the box and put together.

There was a baby stroller in that big box. Was told Baby was suppose to sit in it, not me. Had a hard time keeping Baby's arms inside the stroller.

Opened half my gifts and it's time to clean up.

Hate it when I get tape stuck to my finger.

Only one candle this time.

Told Daddy he should've read the instructions because he forgot to lock the stroller open. Thankfully the carpet cushioned Baby's fall.

Digging in and I don't have to sit in a highchair.

Daddy needlessly worries that I'm over loading my new baby stroller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home