6/13/2004

Favorite Niece Update VIII

Elizabeth Grace Marie
19 Months Old
May 29

It's easier to look for something when you empty the contents of the drawer's containers into the drawer.

Found it, was looking in the wrong drawer.

May 30

My first piano recital.

Didn't have the music completely memorized so Grandma said I could use the music.

I was a happy camper because great Grandma Hibma gave me a sitting ovation. Uncle Andrew was a happy camper because I only played one selection. Told me it is always best leave them wanting more.

Grandpa showed me something but I have forgotten what it was. Uncle Andrew waited over five weeks before asking me and I have slept at least 110 times since then.

You'd think after about the third time Grandma would know where her eye is but she keeps asking and I keep showing her.

Uncle Andrew was not the least bit interested in knowing where his eye is.

Not only can I give piano recitals I can also blow bubbles, but mommy will not let me hold the bubble bottle.

Memorial Day 2004

Daddy chased me through the tube at the park.

Slid down the slide.

Went for a swing.

While my posse enjoyed the balmy Memorial Day.

Working my way up to a 110.

Grandma must have finally learned where her eye was, because she didn't ask me where it was today.

June 1

They wanted my picture in the little chair, while I think anyone who can blow bubbles is big enough for a real chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home